APPLY FOR A VISA
– Please allow at least 5 working days for a Single Entry Tourist Visa to be processed
– Applications for Multiple Entry Tourist Visas and all Non-Immigrant Visas must be approved by the Royal Thai Embassy in London before they can be issued. Please allow at least 2 weeks for processing.
– A separate form is required for each traveller regardless of age, including babies.
Please enclose the following with the completed application form;
1. Passport must be in good condition and must be valid for at least 6 months after date of entry in Thailand
2. Two passport photos stapled to the top right of your application.
3. Evidence substantiating your purpose of stay (if required)
4. Cash payment or postal order for the appropriate fee in euros only
5. Self addressed envelope with enough postage to return your passport to you by registered post.
Please post to
Royal Thai Consulate
Unit 43 Parkwest,
Your personal details will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality. The data you supply here will not be added to any mailing list or given to any third party providers.